Which Horses Benefit?
- ‘Good-doer’ or ‘Easy Keeper’ horse and ponies
- Overweight horses and ponies
- Horses and ponies with a hard, bulging or ‘cresty’ neck and deposits of tail butt fat or abnormal fatty deposits over the shoulder and wither area.
- Horses with a history of laminitis or those sensitive to sugar
- Horses suffering from Equine Metabolic Syndrome (EMS) or Insulin Resistance (IR)
- Show horses and ponies needing to quickly trim down neck fat or cresty areas before a competition.
- Hard-working, but sugar-sensitive horses, which need a grain-based diet for performance but struggle with abnormal fatty deposits or risk of laminitis.